Leak Repair Services
A leaking pipe can go unnoticed for weeks, if not months. But sometimes a plumbing leak is just an annoyance around the house. Regardless of whether your leaking plumbing is on your mind, it is crucial that you get leaks taken care of as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Constant running water or dripping can cause costly damage and result in expensive plumbing repairs. Plumbing leaks can also lead to pipe or fixture corrosion over long periods of time, resulting in serious damage to your home plumbing system. If you notice water dripping from your faucet or pipes, don’t delay in calling LA Drain Experts. Give us a call at (888) 244-6954, or request an estimate at the top of this page.
Our skilled plumbers show up on time, work around your schedule, and keep our area clean. We’re always available for leak emergencies and always go the extra mile by guaranteeing our parts and workmanship.
Signs of a leaky faucet:
- Faucet drips: Hear or see signs of drips? A leak is probably nearby. While you may think you’d notice a constant drip, there are some rooms in your house you may not frequent as much. Listen closely in frequently used rooms, and regularly check in on rooms you don’t use as much.
- Rust or water puddles: These two issues can show up commonly at the base of your faucets, around drains in sinks, tubs, or showers, and on the floor below a faucet. Act fast if you notice the reddish rust color or even small puddle nearby.
- Higher water bill: Unexplained spikes in your water bill usually indicate that a leak or some other type of plumbing problem has occurred. Check around your house for signs of a leak, or call a plumber ASAP.
- Squeaky faucets: Do your faucets make a squeaking noise whenever you turn the taps on or off? Are they difficult to turn off/on completely? This may be a sign of a bigger problem!
- Mold or rotten food smell: Sometimes, you smell the effects of a leak before you see or hear anything. Yep, that moldy, rotten food smell could be due to a leak! Get it checked out immediately.
Working 24/7 to put out any Leak Repair Plumbing Problem
Request a Free Quote
Reach out to use for a free plumbing quote and we will get back to you in a timely matter.